Earning Good Grades
I want to earn good grades during my time as an undergraduate student at High Point University. I definitely want to raise my GPA to a 3.5 by the time I am a first semester Junior, and a 3.7 or above by the end of my Junior year. I need to be able to accomplish all of my assignments to the best of my ability and study efficiently in order to earn As or Bs on my tests. I want to be able to accomplish this goal so that I become a competitive medical school candidate. I also want to be a role model to people back home.
This goal is definitely attainable. I know I have what it takes to accomplish this goal. I have all of the tools and resources I need to succeed. I have the positive attitude, the motivation, and the support systems.
- Earn at least 5 A’s this semester–preferably 6 A’s.
- Ask professors and peers for help when needed
- Begin studying a week before a test
- Clarify anything I do not understand before taking the test
- Create or join study groups
- Do not overwhelm myself!